With the arrival of high-temperature weather in summer, most provinces and cities in China will have high temperatures above 35 degrees Celsius, and the local temperatures directly exposed to sunlight will be higher. For the epoxy floor paint industry, the best construction temperature is 10-30 degrees, high temperature will have a negative impact on the construction of floor paint, if you do not pay attention, there will be quality problems. Through abundant construction experience, Guanglei floor paint manufacturer concludes that construction often encounters the following problems in high temperature weather:
1. Wrinkle. When the temperature is too high, the drying speed of the inner layer and the surface layer of the floor paint is different. At high temperature, the surface of the coating will dry rapidly, shrink sharply and fold upward, resulting in wrinkles.
2. Foaming. Some floor paint materials contain substances that automatically decompose and release gases. Stirring will also mix gases into the paint. If the temperature is too high, the coating solidifies before the gas in the paint is released, the gas will remain in the coating and form bubbles.
3. Points and pinholes. The gas in the floor paint can be released to the outside of the coating through the coating film, but the solvent has basically volatilized, the paint viscosity is too high, and the small holes caused by bubbles can not be eliminated automatically.
The fundamental reason why the high temperature in summer has a negative impact on the floor construction is that the high temperature makes the curing speed of floor paint too fast and the construction progress can not keep up with it. Therefore, the construction of floor paint in summer should avoid the high temperature period at noon, a small amount of paint should be mixed several times each time, and additional personnel should be sent to speed up the construction.
1. Avoid high temperature construction as far as possible. Bifurcation construction in the morning and evening can be adopted. Before using various materials, component A should be fully stirred, then component A and B should be poured into the mixing barrel proportionally to mix evenly and evenly before using.
2. High temperature surface coating in summer will be more clear color, gray and blue appear more likely, should be fully stirred before use;
3. When the temperature is too high in summer, the ingredients should be used as soon as possible, usually within 30 minutes to avoid material condensation.
4. Artificial cooling measures are adopted to reduce the construction environment temperature.
5. In order to ensure the relative humidity of the construction environment, artificial humidification can be used on the construction site.
6. On site after construction, special care should be ensured to avoid shrinkage cracks of epoxy floor caused by excessive temperature.